At OCD & Anxiety Specialists of Dallas, we tailor our treatment to a variety of audiences.
For clients, we can work directly with you individually or with your entire family, and are able to offer intensive treatment for more complex situations. Services can be offered both one-on-one and in a group setting.
For the community and other mental health professionals, Dr. Rockwell-Evans can share her expertise in workshops or presentations, or via one-on-one supervision or case consultation.
- Individual Therapy: For clients of all ages who experience anxiety or obsessive-compulsive and related disorders
- Marital and Family Therapy: For clients suffering from anxiety or obsessive-compulsive and related disorders and their families
- Therapy for Families of Reluctant Individuals: When individuals are not ready to enter therapy and the family is exhausted by the dysfunction caused by their anxiety symptoms
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy: For individuals with complex anxiety and obsessive-compulsive and related disorders, therapy sessions can be provided several hours per day and multiple days per week.
- On-Line Therapy: For clients who live in Texas, Dr. Rockwell-Evans offers on-line therapy via a secure and confidential (HIPAA compliant) video platform
- Group Training: For clients with anxiety disorders and obsessive-compulsive and related disorders
- Workshops: For health professionals, schools, and clergy
- Consultation Services: For mental health professionals, physicians, schools, and clergy